Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Andrew Hudson - Speakeasymarketinginc.com - 7303 Bell Blvd Queens, NY 11364

HI.
I do NOT need legal help – I am calling for a different reason.
I work for 70 different attorneys throughout
The United States, and I have a simple proposition
that will benefit your website and ours.
One of my attorney clients would like to
Place a link from his website to your website,
Which will elevate you in Google’s eyes and help
You get higher up in Google results.
In return, we ask for a link from your website to
A different attorney client of ours.
No money exchanges hands, the links are not
Reciprocal, and both parties benefit.
This is NOT a ‘black hat’ technique, or anything
That violates Googles’ terms of service.
100% straight up, legitimate, tit for tat.
Are you open to this simple arrangement?
Please reply regardless,

Andrew Hudson
7303 Bell Blvd
Queens, NY 11364
Ph# (347) 329-5249
andrew@speakeasymarketinginc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment