Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Allen Finch - Viametric Inc. CEO - 619-215-9010

I think my last couple of emails might have missed you. I was asking whether you need more qualified sales opportunities as we enter 2016. If so, my firm actually generates and guarantees 'sellable' opportunities. What’s a sellable opportunity? We characterize it this way: If you're selling Band-Aids, you want to ensure you're only speaking to people who are bleeding. That's what we do. In fact, we guarantee it. We're called ViaMetric. We use a combination of digital, web and social outreach to produce qualified sales appointments with targeted companies and executives that have a stated need for your products, or services. You direct us to your target market. We secure sales appointments. You confirm that the opportunities are ‘sales qualified.’ You only pay for the ones that are. xxxxx, let's take a couple of minutes to discuss how ViaMetric can help you drive more sales in 2016. Let me know when you have a few minutes for a phone call and I'll get something scheduled. Talk soon. Regards, Allen Finch CEO ViaMetric Inc. 619-215-9010

1 comment:

  1. I just got this email today, along with copies of the two other emails that he supposedly sent me. I'm still trying to figure out why a guy who works for a Texas company (the footer on the third email, not the other two) has a San Diego area code.

    ReplyDelete