Thursday, February 4, 2016

Vishu Seth freelancer based in Delhi, India

Dear Sir/Madam,


I am a freelancer based in Delhi, India. I have more than 10+ years of experience in internet marketing industry and has worked for clients worldwide.

My professional skills are in – SEO, Link building, PPC & Social Media. Besides I do posses some web design skills including a good hand in open source technologies.

I do work on a project basis and even if you want to hire me on hourly basis, I can surely be of help.

Till date I have worked on 500+ Internet marketing project, performing mainly SEO / Adwords / Social Media. 

I am fully aware of panda/penguin/EMD update and how to avoid to get hit from the same. I do follow white hat SEO techniques to rank sites.

Feel free to interview me at your convenience in order to check my skills on skype / phone if you are interested and also I will be happy to share myy work profile and references too.

Hoping for a positive reply.

Thanks
Vishu Seth
vishu.webmaster@gmail.com
8000000000

No comments:

Post a Comment