Thursday, January 14, 2016

Josh Hart - VMC Capital




I just wanted to follow up to see if you received my last email message. In case you didn’t, I’ve included it below.

May I send more information on how VMC Capital can get you the capital you need? Perfect credit is not required. 

Simply reply to this email and we can get started.
Have a great day!
Josh



I would like to help you obtain working capital to help grow your business. My company, VMC Capital, specializes in quick turnarounds and can get your business the funds it needs in 24 - 72 hours.
May I give you more information?
"I cannot thank VMC Capital Funding adequately for their expert assistance. It was a joy to work with them. I will definitely use VMC Capital Funding in the future. Thank you again to all." – Pam D
In as little as 72 hours you can get the capital you need for any business purpose such as: purchasing inventory or supplies, making improvements and repairs, hiring new personnel, advertising and marketing or to get through a dull month (bridge capital), cycle, or period.
Are you interested in discussing a potential collaboration with VMC Capital? I would love to discuss creating a funding strategy to help take your business to the next level. 
Sincerely,
Josh


_
Josh Hart
VMC Capital, LLC
Director of Operations
884 Town Center Drive
Langhorne, Pa 19047
Copyright © 2016 VMC Capital
Our address is 884 Town Center Drive, Langhorne, PA 19047

If you do not wish to receive future email, click here.
(You can also send your request to Customer Care at the street address above.) 

3 comments:

  1. These emails from VMC Capital are Spear Phishing emails. If you click on the link to not receive future emails your computer will become infected with a computer virus. Delete email and enter their domain in you spam filters so you no longer hear from them again. Do not click on any links from these senders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep getting emails from "Alexis McNeil". Same thing, third one came in today. I will enter in my spam filter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just received a few too. I never click on 'unsubscribe' links. Straight to the blocked sender file with you, Alexis!

    ReplyDelete