Monday, January 23, 2017

Jon, there’s no mutual connection :(



Who at your company name could I speak with about the tasks and processes that are too much time consuming and stopping you to focus on what’s most important.

Would you mind pointing me in the right direction?

I know cold emails are not preferred but I couldn’t find a mutual contact when I found you on LinkedIn earlier. It seems you’re heading up and wanted to speak to you about an alternative to paying your full time employee $10/hr+ for data entry, web research, lead generation, content moderation and other back-office tasks.

Our clients who use TechnoHeight love getting dedicated associates for less than $3/hr!

Jon, did I guess correctly or should I be connecting with another person on this?



Pankaj Kumar
Director of Business Development

| e. pankaj@technoheight.co

No comments:

Post a Comment