Tuesday, October 11, 2016

tina.reputationservice@gmail.com - Tina Zeke - Reputation Consultant

Hello xxxxxxxx Team,

I was fascinated visiting your website – xxxxxxxx. Clearly, your company has a rich and interactive website and hopefully you make adequate online traffic, sales or lead generation. No?  

Allow me to put together some issues that deter your success:
1. Fewer back links vis-à-vis competition. 
2. Website should be enhancement to meet latest Google algorithm update. 
3. Social media efforts addressing company marketing/branding needs.
4. Website landing pages must be tweaked to generate more sales. 

Nevertheless to say this is a partial list. You can request a “Free Website Audit” that reveals your current situation with a self explanatory roadmap describing how to remain competitive and at the same time achieve optimal return on investment.

Please write back if you have any questions / provide me your best number to discuss this further. I assure, you won’t hesitate speaking with me.


Sincerely,
Tina ZekeOnline Marketing Consultant
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: I am not spamming. I have studied your website, prepared an audit report and believe I can help with your business promotion.     

No comments:

Post a Comment