Monday, August 22, 2016

Marcus Vilikazi - Khalid Alieh - kkhalid_alieh1@hotmail.com - Phishing Scam

My name is Khalid Alieh. I instructed my  secretary to send you this email earlier, I am not sure you received it so i am forwarding it to you once again, to enable us open communication if you will be interested in my proposal and capable to handle investment in your country, I work as a procurement assistant. I got your contact details in my search for a reliable and neutral company or individual to partner with in the area of investment. I need your assistance to manage an investment fund in a profitable business in your region with good Annual Return on Investment (AROI). I know that this mail might come to you as a surprise because we neither know each other nor have ever met but please accept it with an open and positive mind.

Details of the investment and funding will be furnished to you when I receive your response to my personal email which will also facilitate a face to face meeting with the investors. kindly send your response to my email: kkhalid_alieh1@hotmail.com

Yours Sincerely,
Khalid Alieh

No comments:

Post a Comment