Friday, April 8, 2016

jessica.s@bmgonlineconsulting.com - Bmg Consulting - Jessica S. Seyler

Hi,

I wanted to take the opportunity to point out some specific thoughts on xxxxxxxx. There’s some particular areas where I think we can help drive more traffic to the site, as well as convert more visitors into calls/inquiries.

Would you be open to connecting with my consultants about this? I had tried reaching you at xxxxxxxxxx, although I can appreciate the demanding nature of a daily schedule. That’s why I thought it would be easier to make contact here.

My consultants can gladly share numerous case studies of past/present projects where they’ve successfully helped other companies boost their bottom line. You’ll see why these are some of the best in the business.
To things kicked off, I just need to know a more convenient time to briefly get in touch.
Excited for the opportunity to get in touch,

Jessica S.

No comments:

Post a Comment