Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Angela with flzus.com - 832-415-1497

My name is Angela and I want to introduce our unique service. We can help xxxxxx to boost lead conversion and create strong engagement. Easily create highly personalized campaign pages. Engage With content extremely relevant for the prospect Get Real Time notifications so sales can strike while the iron is hot! I’d like to invite you to join me in a 30 minute Webinar presentation where I’ll provide a more in-depth review of our exciting solution. The upcoming dates are: Thursday March 17th, 9:30 am CST Friday March 18th, 1 pm CST Please book your time for a webinar now. Looking forward to speaking with you. Thanks, Angela Snider 832-415-1497 7915 Westglen Dr. Click here to no longer receive product offers from us, or reply to this message with the word 'stop' in the message body. CP21

No comments:

Post a Comment