Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Contact Form submission from Soni Seth

 Name:Soni Seth
 Email:reacherj631@gmail.com
 Phone:448123147758
 Comments:
Hi Sir/Madam,

I am an internet marketing professional based in Delhi, India. I have an experience of about 10+ years in the industry and keep myself updated as per the changing trends. I work on freelance basis.

I provide my services in the following fields:
- SEO : Including both onpage and offpage.
- Social Media : Organic promotion on leading social media sites.
- Panda/ Penguin Recovery : Finding spam links / diagnostic website etc. for the penalties.

I have served lots of projects and clients in several markets including - USA, Canada, Europe, Australia etc.
If interested, please revert back and I can share my profile, references etc and surely we can work together.

Regards
Soni

[ Disclaimer / Unsubscribe : This mailing list is organized and you will not receive the mail / message further ]

No comments:

Post a Comment