Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Spammer who provides cloud service

I sent you an email last week because I’ve been researching managed service providers and came upon your information. My company has been helping service providers like yours accelerate their path to the cloud with highly-available private and hybrid cloud solutions that can be customized to meet virtually any regulatory, or business requirement.
 
I wanted to try you again because I know your customers face unique challenges every day. Continually accelerating timelines. Critical regulatory changes. Unpredictable peaks and valleys in demand. The ‘cloud’ you offer must be capable of tackling these challenges from day one. Many public cloud solutions can’t get the job done. But we can.

We’re called Concerto Cloud. We provide our partners with a cloud offering that handles anything your customers want to throw at it, in addition to producing a highly profitable path to recurring revenue.
 
If you’ve experienced challenges with your cloud solution not being ‘all it needs to be’ to meet your clients’ requirements, or your bottom line, we should speak. Let me know when you’re free for a quick phone call to discuss how we might help you. I won’t need more than 10 minutes. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Tanya Knight
Senior Marketing Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment