Thursday, May 21, 2015

Did you get my email? I'd like to schedule an appointment to talk about your company's needs and how we can benefit you. Please read my included email below, and let me know when you're available.

Dear Nick,
I would like to bring your company interested and qualified prospects. Would you be available to set an appointment to discuss your company's capacity for growth?
My company, Prospectr has worked with many companies in similar industries, and the partnership has proven successful. If you are looking to market your services to businesses, I would like to work with you.
Click here to read our testimonials.
May I give you more information?

Best regards,
Rachel
-------------------------
Rachel Pedersen
Digital Media Strategist
Prospectr Marketing
“Prospectr Marketing is going the extra mile to see that we get good leads from customers looking for long-term relationships. The marketing campaigns’ are working better than our own salesperson efforts.” Dan Schultz Owner - E Cycling.
 
 
 
Copyright © 2015 Prospectr Marketing
Our address is 575 SE 9th St, 205, Mpls, MN 55414, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment